Whether it’s your mum or your mother-in-law, it’s time to celebrate with your women troupe and thank them for all their love. To help you guys in choosing the right gift for your mum, I have had a good look at our high street fashion offerings and selected a few style-worthy things. Have a look at my fashion gift guide for your mum below and I hope you find some decent shopping suggestions:
- Glass jewellery box – This vintage inspired gold glass jewellery box is ideal for storing trinkets and jewellery items. It can be kept on the dressing/side table to add some period charm to the living space. Shop the box here.
- Leopard cashmere scarf – This is a timeless gift and leopard print will never go out of fashion. I recently came across Hush. I would say their collection is classy and very effortless. I had the opportunity to preview their new collection and was particularly impressed with their knitwear range. This scarf would be high on my list.
- A line midi skirt from M&S – Why not choose an A-line skirt for your mum this season. A-line skirt suits most body shapes and a modest midi length is very appropriate. Pair the skirt with kitten heels and a cream blouse for an instant smart outfit.
- Wool leather mix gloves – I bought these gloves few year back and highly recommend them. Its pure comfort and style combined into one.
- Jo Malone fragrance – Spoil your mum with some signature fragrances from Jo Malone. She deserves a little extra so go ahead and pamper her.
- Monica vinader pendant – This stunning simple necklace would suit most outfits and makes an ideal gift choice.
- Classic travel collection from Aspinal – Aspinal is a highly trusted British brand. They do some really nice travel accessories to keep you well organised on the go. The collection can be personalised with up to four initials – making it a very personal gift.
- Charlotte Tilbury lipstick – Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favourite makeup brands and I would highly recommend their matte lipstick
- Velvet duffle bag – This is a very vintage inspired embroidered duffle bag. Carry with your evening looks and would suit both Indian and western wardrobes.
- Mulberry wallet – What’s not to love about a Mulberry wallet. A very classic design for everyday usage.
So go ahead and spoil your mum this festive season. She deserves that little extra.